From time-to-time Eco-Schools Australia is able to offer small grants to assist schools in achieving their action plan goals.
Grants are only available to schools that are registered financial members of Eco-Schools Australia and agree to deliver their funded project within the Eco-Schools 7-step framework.
2019 Litter Legends Campaign
Expression of Interest
In 2019, Eco-Schools Australia is running the Litter Legends Campaign (known internationally as Litter Less Campaign) for the fourth year. Eligible Eco-Schools will receive seed grants of $500 to implement a project to reduce litter and improve recycling in their school and community.
If your school is selected to participate in the 2019 LLC, you agree to:
· Learn about Eco-Schools and LLC
· Monitor the impact you have on litter in school throughout the campaign
· Organise a community event promoting your LLC project (by October)
· Submit reports and results on time (final report due in November)
· Submit a minimum of 2 pictures and a short summary of your campaign
· Be willing to participate in a student survey on litter
· Apply for your Eco-Schools Australia Bronze Award! (optional but recommended!
This Litter Legends Campaign contributes to the International Litter Less Campaign funded by the Wrigley Company Foundation.