From time-to-time Eco-Schools Australia is able to offer small grants to assist schools in achieving their action plan goals.
Grants are only available to schools that are registered financial members of Eco-Schools Australia and agree to deliver their funded project within the Eco-Schools 7-step framework.
2018 Litter Legends Camaign
Expression of Interest
In 2018, Eco-Schools Australia is running the Litter Legends Campaign (known internationally as Litter Less Campaign) for the third year. This year 20 Aussie Eco-Schools will receive seed grants of $500 to implement a project to reduce litter and improve recycling in their school and community.
If your school is selected to participate in LLC 2018 you agree to:
- Learn about Eco-Schools and LLC through a short online education program (format to be confirmed)
- Monitor the impact you have on litter in school throughout the campaign
- Organise a community event promoting your LLC project (by October)
- Submit reports and results on time (Final report due in November)
- Submit 3 pictures and a short summary of your campaign
- Be willing to participate in a student survey on litter
- Apply for your Eco-Schools Australia Bronze Award! (Optional)
This Litter Legends Campaign contributes to the International Litter Less Campaign funded by the Wrigley Company Foundation.