Here you can find case studies written by teachers at Australian Eco-Schools.
This is a fantastic resource to help Eco-Schools share the practical details involved with implementing their Eco-Schools program and delivering action projects that are linked to the school curriculum.
The case studies cover:
- Eco-Schools Topics addressed
- Project background and action taken
- How pupils took leadership
- Sources of funding and external support
- Challenges & lessons learned
- Results and impact
- Educational resources used
- Next steps
Complete this form to have your work showcased:
Case Study Template