“Eco Schools membership has significantly increased the authenticity of learning experiences for the students at our school. Children have been engaged in real life learning. Their ability to work in groups and creatively problem solve real-life challenges has been greatly enhanced. The new Australian Curriculum delivery can be supported greatly by joining up to Eco Schools and I urge all schools to give it serious consideration. Benefits to the school also include great savings to the budget. In one year our school reduced its utilities bill by $10,000 with student-led initiatives. Teachers and students also report higher levels of student engagement across all key learning areas as a result of being involved in the program.”
-Andrew Best, Principal, Harrington Park Public School NSW
School (Individual) – $100 + GST, annually
Register here to receive:
-Welcome Pack – Registration Certificate, Getting Started letter, 2GB USB for Eco-Schools portfolio
-Eligibility to apply for Eco-Schools Awards
-Eligibility to take part in international Eco-Schools Projects
-Website login for full access to the Eco-Schools Australia Website:
- Eco-Schools Awards application forms
- Eco-Schools 7-Step framework guidelines & templates
- Practical case studies written by Australian Eco-Schools – the who, what, how, where & when’s of being an Eco-School
- Action project and lesson ideas, organised by sustainability themes
- Teaching resource sharing forum
- Eco-Schools Profile Page – store Eco-Schools data and awards submissions
- School Search – connect with other Eco-Schools in Australia and view their profiles
Group Registration – $75+ GST per school
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for advice.
A discounted registration rate and additional support is available for local government in establishing the Eco-Schools program strategically with all schools in a council region.
Download the PDF summary of the regional network approach: Eco-Schools Opportunities for Schools & SS Networks
Partnerships and Sponsorship of Eco-Schools
Contact email@example.com if you are:
- A company or business interested in sponsorship of this program.
- An Environmental Education support organisation or practitioner looking to collaborate with Eco-Schools Australia.
- A grants program manager seeking projects that address environmental sustainability education, environmental management in and around school campuses, engaging young people in democracy, citizenship, leadership and international cultural exchange.